Sunday, September 11, 2011

iii of vi: Interpretation

Father, maybe You already knew we would read the same words in Your book and come up with different interpretations. Maybe You already knew our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences would color the way we saw You. Maybe You knew the destructive influence of Satan, our human pride, and our flaws would all detrimentally affect the way we saw You. Is this not true even when You presented Yourself on earth? For some recognized You as Savior, others saw You as a threat, still others were indifferent to You…so I guess if You stood in front of us today, the same thing would happen would it not? But I must say, a part of me would love for You to stand before me so I could ask all my questions and get the answers straight from You…but alas it seems this is not to be, or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment