Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Words

9/21/08...Father, is this not true? Am I not romancing You? I write words, I pour out my heart, I seek You, I am in pursuit of You…like a horse, I have blinders on so I can see nothing else ahead of me but You. Is this not romance? The pursuit of a lover. Time no longer matters. I neglect every selfish desire just so I can pursue You more…for just one glance, or one brief encounter. You woo me. You draw me closer to You, to pursue. My Bridegroom, I yearn and long for one small kiss of glory, of truth, in You. My life is consumed and irrational. You desire not candy, or flowers, or a diamond ring. Instead this is the romance you desire…all of me, nothing held back. A realization that You are the only One worth pursuing. A realization that You are precious, and to be treasured, and to be glorified. A willingness for me to show public displays of affection. A willingness to forego humiliation and embarrassment because I no longer care what others think of me…I only think of You. You woo me and I do pursue You like a lover. My words are my romance to You, for You…nothing held back.

No comments:

Post a Comment