Tuesday, November 12, 2013

God’s Undeniable Hand

2/15/11…Just two weeks removed from a complete realigning of my priorities, I stand in amazement at my God. Father, my mind goes to Psalm 1:
 
2 And in His law he meditates day and night. 3 He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper.
Oh what an incredible two weeks. I expected nothing but I desired You. I desired to hear You speak to me as only You can. I needed to hear from You. I no longer wanted to listen to what the world said, that it was not possible to hear You. I reclaimed my faith in our intimacy and You have answered beyond measure, yea beyond my expectations. In this short time, through my blog You connected me to an Iranian brother and sister. You have reconnected me with a spiritual brother whom I love with all my heart. You have opened potential doors with two pastors who stoke my fire to love You even more. Indeed, You have given me worship beyond measure. Tell me Father, who else but You can do these wonders in such a short time. To think, only pride stood in the way. Oh Father I felt my pride inside, but I let go and in my utter humility I admitted my failings before You and my wife. I expressed my desire to hear from You. Oh how sweet it is. My wife and I are relishing in Your love in our relationship. I can feel You using me to help guide my son at an important crossroads. I feel You directing me in the fruit that brings You glory. I am emotional. My soul is happy. I feel like a panting deer who has found the water…
Ho! Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters

No comments:

Post a Comment