Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nothing Pollinates my Soul Like You

2/16/09…All I want to do is feel You, all I want to do is hear Your voice, where are You oh my God? I shed tears because I know there is nothing else this world has to offer me other than You, nothing is like Your nectar, nothing pollinates my soul like You…You carry me away in the wind, my soul is a flutter for it is weightless in Your arms, there is no pain, no brokenness, no hurt, only love …please Father, “show me Your heart, show me Your way, show me Your glory,” …let me decrease, let You increase in my life…let me write words of unworthiness on my epitaph, and bury me deep into the red clay, returning me to the dust from which I was created…and then let Your majestic tender loving hand create a seed, and let this seed sprout from the depths of the brown mire…let it arise into a weed for on its own that is all it is...and then, and only then, from Your hope that springs eternal, let Your redemption pollinate me into a beautiful sonflower. Let me spread Your glory and Your good to every person who comes in contact with me…

Oh my Savior, how I miss You… and all I have to offer, is my devotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment