Saturday, February 12, 2011

Judging Others

1/31/09…Your words in Matthew 7:1-5, “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, “Let me remove the speck from your eye; and look a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.”…Yes those who read this may say, “I do not judge.” I say there is a difference between teaching someone who God is in love versus teaching someone who God is in judgment and condemnation.

Is this not true? As soon as we say “you,” we have already crossed the line…

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have visited your weblog and enjoyed it very much. It has a great inspiration.

    Would you like to visit my weblog which I created about 3 months ago? You are invited to follow our weblog if you like it.

    My husband and I are Iranian and live in the UK. We love Jesus and our weblog is mostly about our Lord. Since we are Iranian we have added some Persian topics to the weblog but you can read and watch English ones.

    My weblog is http://creation-to-eternity.blogspot.com

    Email: a_any7@yahoo.com

    May God bless you,

    Afsoon

    ReplyDelete