Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Beware of Photographer

10/24/10…Sometimes it pays to notice what someone with an impish nature is doing. In this photograph is my wife. We are enjoying a nice walk around the lake at Hungry Mother Park. Unbeknownst to her I have walked by this sign hundreds of times on hikes. Every time I passed by this sign I always thought how funny it would be to take a picture of someone like my friend David without them knowing it. And then the opportunity presents itself, not with my friend David, but my wife. She never sees the sign. I make a casual remark to walk by the lake and enjoy a moment. Then I say, well let me take your picture. In her naiveté she gets excited. I say well why don’t you wail your arms or something. Still she has no idea of the sign and where I am positioning myself. So she wails. I snap the photo.

Later I laugh, a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment